Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween. No photos.

With 6 dress up opportunities the week of Halloween I managed ... 1 costume photo. The one of Julia in partial costume holding the Bones of the Dead earlier this week.

So even without photos I'd like to record the costumes.

Jerick:
Sunday- planned wizard, opted out at the last minute
Monday - Harry Potter
Tuesday - Harry Potter
Wednesday - Jethro Gibbs from NCIS
Thursday - off (lucky mom!)
Friday - Harry Potter

Julia:
Sunday - planned wizard, opted out at last minute
Monday - Hermione Granger, in Hogwarts Robes
Tuesday - Hermione Granger at the Yule Ball
Wednesday - Secret Agent
Thursday - off (lucky mom!)
Friday - Hermione Granger in casual school clothes. Consented to robe for actual TOTing.

Jenn:
Sunday - Nope. I don't wanna play.
Monday - Ok, I'll play. Witches hat and cloak.
Tuesday - Nope. It is not Halloween I'm not gonna play.
Wednesday - Wild Thing. Hat and Where the Wild Things Are T-Shirt.
Thursday - Is this week over yet?
Friday - Professor from Hogwarts chaperoning Harry and Hermione TOTing.

I may be over my "bah humbugness" about Halloween but we won't know for sure until next year.

No comments: