
Where is that shuttle?
Ok, that's where we are going. But WHY??
Hum. The hospital. This is loads more fun that the last time we were here. Jules, Sky, and I all reminisced about the last time we were her together. Sky's big bro had broken his arm so we met them in the emergency room. Quite the adventure.This time we didn't go to the emergency room.
We went to the maternity ward to meet Terra Sage. The latest addition to our family. She was born to Erica and Forrest at 7 something am on Wednesday the 15th. Weighing in at 8 pounds 2 ounces. She is just a love :smooches: Here's a picture of her with her grandma.

I was so excited to meet her on Wednesday that I forgot my camera. No picts of Terra. No picts with Jerick or Julia on Wed. When we went on Thursday Terra was only getting grandma and mommy and daddy hugs :) so Grandma got to be in the pict. Again, I was so excited about everything that the pict is totally blurry so we'll have to make due with it this size. Squint a little and it clears up :lol:
Welcome to the family Terra Sage!
No comments:
Post a Comment