It is that time of year again. Halloween at Legoland. We had to take our annual picture with the holiday display. Once again J was not user friendly with photos. And the silly boy complains when I use bad photos of him :doh:
We have had season passes for 3 or 4 out of the last and this is the first time we have ever run across this particular show. Journey to the Lost Temple. I guess it is because it was new in May. Review can be read here. Lots of audience participation so get their early if you want to play. It may have been more fun for me as an adult than for the kids.
Any show that has "Walk Like an Egyptian" and "Let's Do The Time-Warp Again" not to mention "Holding out for a Hero" along with one or two other tunes including one from Elvis is well worth it from the adult (80's) standpoint. Although, it did make me realized that my children's 80's pop culture education was lacking. I will have to have a midnight showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show sooner than later, lol. And I'll have to go to the show again soon to figure out what the other references were that I thought they should know. Alas, the Mama brain doesn't recall things from one hour to the next.Lastly, remember how I mentioned that Jerick gets mad at the photos I get of him? Well, we had a talk about it and did a little photo shoot. These were the results. Even after viewing them I'm not sure he gets it. :D don't get me wrong, I'm not sure I smiled for a photo until I was 16 and even then the smile was sort of strange. So I am grateful that he smiles for any photo.


No comments:
Post a Comment