Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Kids 'n Trains October 2008


Have you heard about Kids 'n Trains? "School and community groups with youth ages 3-18" qualify. It is $8 per person round trip for our local route makes it well worth the hoops we have to jump through. Including the no additions, no substitutions, reserve at least 30 days in advance.

Usually, I do small groups. With a minimum requirement of 20 travelers in the past I've stayed in the 20's. This year, I had a 3 day window for sign ups so I opened it up to all the local groups I'm on. I never would have guessed that that 74 people would sign up in the short window.

We had a great group and they left me feeling like I could again arrange a group of this size.

Thank you to each and every one of you who traveled with us.
Photo credits go to Julia. Thank you Jules. I totally forgot all about photos I was so thrilled to have checked everyone in and gotten us all safely on to the train.

No comments: