Jules and I don't do as much together as she would like. So in an attempt to work on that we had a girls outing on Sunday.A girls only visit to the library. Where I had completely forgotten about the friends of the library book sale and the farmers market. Of course we ran into extended family almost immediately. Then we were on our way only to find out that we missed my sisters by just minutes! lol that is such the way it is in our small community when the whole family stayed and married locals. Yo, Bri, if your reading this, we have set the bar for you but you don't have to step up until you are ready :smooch:
With all that family friendly feeling going on we decided to stop by and visit Mummu. We played with the Carebear and showed Mu the blog (that makes 2 people who have read it at least once) We were showing off Julia's first slide show.
Then we were off for lunch and shopping! Come on! I may not be "normal" in very many ways but I wanted to let her have a normalish girls day out.
She found her holiday dress. It is beautiful and it is likely she will wear it for one of her Halloween events, as Hermione Granger at the Yule Ball. Vs the Hermione Granger at school for the rest of the events. :) the kid has a one track mind and I appreciate it.
That is Mu on the right there. :) We love you Mu!
And above it a pict of the Carebears. They were performing for us and then with us. Did you know that the big one sings? Yup. Bears Just Wanna Have Fun. Who would have thought that a 1.95 toy would bring Jules so much joy.

No comments:
Post a Comment