Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Little Monday Action

With the winds blowing, it is time for those Santa Ana's again, the kids opted to stay home today.

J got to catch up with a friend on the phone while playing Runescape.


Trekker, aka Big Dog, found some shade to enjoy the breeze.


Jules dug in with some water colors while enjoying the show of 2 of the biggest butterflies I've ever seen. Unfortunately, I missed every time I tried to get a photo of them.


And I hit my sewing desk.

A fruit basket liner? Check.

Draft and make a bag based on a photo of Japanese directions? Check

Note to self: keep straps the way the pattern intended. The longer ones look fugly.

Make aprons for Jules and I? Procrastinate for another day.

Finish MorsBags I have cut out? Procrastinate for another day.

Repair 2 quilts? Procrastinate for another day.

Quilt a quilt for J? Wait for cooler weather to muscle around all that bulk.

Make the quilt I promised Julia? Wait until those other 3 quilts are off my desk.

No comments: