Saturday, November 1, 2008

:sniff: :sniff: She moved :(

It was difficult enough when my df moved an hour and a half away but now she's moving 5 hours away :boo hoo:

We, Jules and I, along with 2 friends did get a final get together to help with the final cleaning before the move. Ok, so the "2 friends" are Jenn and Claudia who happen to be 2 of Julia's most favorite people in the world and the "df" is Jenn's twin Jill who Jules doesn't know nearly as well but is game for a road trip to Vegas to visit her any time I'm willing!

You will be missed Jill!

Note: at 8 years old Julia did get a little board of all that busy cleaning so she took some photos for us to enjoy.


The puppies.
From Maia's Reality


Mommy working.
From Maia's Reality



Jenn and Jill weren't exempt from Jules photo taking skills but I will let them off the hook by not posting them for our viewing pleasure.

But watch out! One of these day's I'll figure out why I can't post movies and we'll all be in trouble.

No comments: