Saturday, November 22, 2008

On my desk.

I like the blogs where people post what is on their desk.
A little insight, a little voyeurism.

I have 3 desks. 1 that I share with Jerick and 2 that are all mine.

First up, my sewing desk.
This is what it looked like as I was winding up today's sewing and cutting.



Next up, my roll top desk. It was my grandmothers. Then lived in dh's office for many years. I have only recently reclaimed it. I tend to do any writing and planning there. Right now it is housing gift wrapping supplies and gifts to be wrapped. Those boxes on top have gifts in them I just need to do the wrapping. I don't think the kids have clued into the fact that I'm wrapping holiday gifts already. Usually, I do it mid December locked in the garage. I am using wrapping paper this year. I figure I've stored the wrapping paper for the last 8-10 years I might as well use it. I've been doing gift bags for the last 15 years and for some reason not many of them get re-gifted back to me. I do plan to make more, but I would rather make aprons for now.



Lastly, the computer desk. Jerick and I share the computer. The front half of the paper work mess is all mine. The back half all his. Dh's computer/desk is on the right and the laptop Julia uses is on the left. I get to claim the paper mess between the laptop and the PC.

No comments: