I love that dsis loves to tie dye!
Once again we had a family party this time everyone was in town. Including some extended family.
Once again we had a family party this time everyone was in town. Including some extended family.
![]() |
| From 2008 December |
![]() |
| From 2008 December |
And the super fun highlight for me??? Gwen was tie dying the kids old mattress pads with the idea to use them for throws/blankets/situpons at the park. Great idea imho. Anyhoo, they needed the sides & elastic cut off prior to dying. No prob.
So I was sitting there with this cotton sheeting that I just cut off the mattress pad and decided since we were planning to use up all the pre made dyes that we should dye it. I folded, Gwen spiraled, dyed, rinsed, washed (hey that is the time consuming part) and gave it back to me. Blah, blah, blah. Point was I was inspired to make an apron out of it. It took quite a bit of piecing, as you can see. The original was maybe 8" wide hence the sizes of the panals. It was a thrill to make and I hope someone falls in love with it.
![]() |
| From 2008 December |



No comments:
Post a Comment