Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Some of Julia's recent work.

Julia spend hours writing her book. Harry Potter 9. Apparently, the whole gang is still at Hogwarts.

She also spend house drawing and there is a lengthy story to go with each and every drawing.

She's busy with an overnight friend right now so I'll give the gist on the ones I can and maybe she'll give me an interview later and I can put up the entire story lines.

This is a car she designed. That is her in the hammock on top and Jerick standing on the top bunk with the 2 satellite dishes. I didn't even know she knew what a satellite dish was!


This is Gleep, the young blue dragon, from Asprin's Myth series. He is injured and another, younger dragon, is licking his wound.




This is her dream house, the one she has plans to build on the lot we live on. Prior conversations taught me that she plans on purchasing the neighboring 2 lots. Visitors, yes she will be giving tours of our home, will spend the night before their tour in the homes next door.
Each window is an assigned room. And of course the pink pony out front. Directly after taking this picture she added more to it.


A holiday tradition from my childhood. Pomanders. Sure it is a little early but there were oranges and I was cleaning out the spice cupboard and fond a stash of whole cloves that I wanted to combine. She made 2. With hair and faces. While listening to... drum roll... Harry Potter. I know you are shocked. Not!

From 2008 November

No comments: