Wednesday, November 19, 2008

One post. 3 types of aprons. 3 days. + T Bags

I'm averaging an apron a day this week.

Sunday/Monday 1/2 aprons. A favorite boarder print that I've been hording. Since it was a boarder print I had to make 2... right?



Monday/Tuesday Grandma's Vintage Apron based on the apron I purchased a week or so ago. I meant to alter the pattern but opted instead to make one first, then work on alterations. Made out of Margaritaville fabric. Another horded fabric. Thank you Eri for the RAOK'd fabric.
Do you think it "needs" a pocket? I want it to have one but there isn't a good way to do it unless it is top middle of the chest.





Then I squeezed in some more quick fabric grocery bags out of re-purposed T-Shirts.



Tues/Wed Pocket Apron inspired by my 3+ year old Clothes Pin Apron that has seen better days. Amazing how much damage hanging on the line in the sun can do to fabric. lol



Next up... I don't have a clue. Jules would like an apron... although... shhh... I bought her a real chefs apron for a holiday gift. I may also experiment with kid size aprons/smocks (Jules isn't really kid sized anymore) I can gift them to T & Ru.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You are so talented! ;)