![]() |
| From 2009 January |
"Aghh, broken tooth mom, broken tooth."
"What did you do?"
"I pushed on it with my tongue and my finger."
:sigh:
We weren't quite ready for this one.
All signs pointed to the other side of his mouth.
The side where the adult tooth has broken through the gums but the baby tooth is still there.
Not this side, with a crack and an "I'm breaking free!!!" sort of event. My guess is that it was more of a "POP" as the side of the tooth broke free from the gums. Not a crack as in breaking free from the root kwim? Remember I worked at my dad's dental office for 5 years so if I think I need a second opinion I'll go to the family dentist :) hi Dad aka Padre.
Upon further exploration I found that the adult tooth side is also lose. Hey, he's 10 I'm not in his mouth very often.
We are going to have two tooth fairy visits here in the next few days.

No comments:
Post a Comment