The Care Bears' Party Cookbook by O'Connor
I'll be looking to see if I can find more Care Bears books. This one is ideal! Marriage between Care Bears and cooking. Two of her favorite things.
![]() |
| From Books |
She's also listening to anything she can get her hands on. Per Jules :) Right now the Power Puff Girls Music CD.
Lots of keyboard playing and singing. Not to mention the ongoing paper crafting. She has requesting to have some clay time and as soon as she finishes making another batch of cookies I'll ask her if she wants to do it today.
Jerick:
Star Trek The Next Generation: Ship of the Line by Carey
![]() |
| From Books |
Into The Storm: A Study In Command by Tom Clancy and Gen. Fred Franks
![]() |
| From Books |
Every Man A Tiger By Tom Clancy & (ret) General C. Horner
![]() |
| From Books |
Jenn:
The Secret by Rhonad Byrne
Revisiting this book. Last read was about 18 months ago.
![]() |
| From Books |
Rethinking the Great Depression by Gene SmileyContinuing my Great Depression reading.
![]() |
| From Books |
33 Questions About American History You're Not Supposed To Ask by Thomas E. Woods Jr.I'm a few questions in and so far it is a good read.
![]() |
| From Books |







No comments:
Post a Comment