Friday, January 2, 2009

Quickie.... it was supposed to be a quickie.

I have access to our computer again. Ok, Jerick's computer that he's been sharing with me for the last 9 months. The one that got the new special piece so we are back on the www.

Unfortunately, with the Wii moving into the house we had to move some things around and now the computer is right by the doggie door and it is COLD!!!

Fortunately, I'm getting a new computer for my desk.

Unfortunately, I will still have to share.

Fortunately, it is with Julia. Since her ancient laptop can't access most websites. The laptop also lost its home when the Wii took over the family room.

Unfortunately, the computer is not here yet.

Fortunately, it is due to arrive on Wednesday the 7th.

Unfortunately, that means I'm stuck at the freezing doggie door or not on the computer.

Fortunately, I still know how to use a pen and paper so I can jot down blog ideas.

Unfortunately, they may all show up in a short span of time when it is warmer or my new computer is set up.

Fortunately, I'm in love with the Wii. Fit and Outdoor Challenge. So I'm not missing my computer time at all. In fact I have to get up early to get my fix before Jerick gets up. So Jerick can get his fix before Jules gets up. Dh gets up first so he gets his fix before I do. It is all good as all as we all get in and get what we want to do done and move out when the next person is ready.

Life is good!!

No comments: