Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Jenn's New Years Interview

Hey, this doesn't just have to be for the kids.
I want to play too.

Favorites:
cereal - Multi Grain Hot Cereal from Trader Joes with dried cranberries in it. Or for a sweet fix, Quaker Oatmeal with 2t of brown sugar and 1T of butter yummy.
vegetable - it was tomatoes until I developed a sensitivity to it earlier this year. Spaghetti squash is pretty cool.

drink - Monster Energy Lo Carb for a treat, black coffee and green tea daily.

toy - Wii fit and outdoor challenge

TV Show - That 70's show, The Suite Life, Sam the Cooking Guy will all hold my attention some of the time.

game - Skip Bo but I don't get to play it often

book - too many to choose from

restaurant - Bad to the Bone

holiday - Summer Solstice because it is the longest day of the year. Winter Solstice because it means that the summer solstice is on its way.

animal - human

If you could change your name, what would you choose?
I'd go by Maia. My mom tried to get me to go with it when I was 7 but I refused. Amazing the changes in attitudes that can occur in 32 years. lol

What do you love about each person in our family?
What don't I love about each person in our family would be shorter. I would rather take the time to bask in the glow of my love for them than take the time to analyse that love.

Where would you like to go on vacation this year?
I wish Mexico was safer than it has been. It has been a few years since I was able to get a Mexican beach resort fix. A cruise around the world is still a few years off. Hopefully, De Benneiville Pines for hs camp and CHN Expo and Good Vibrations.

What are some of your wishes for this year?
Good health and prosperity for all.

No comments: