
Yippee!
My own computer at my own desk.
I've long loved my Grandma Dottie's roll top desk.
My own computer at my own desk.
I've long loved my Grandma Dottie's roll top desk.
But for years it wasn't computer... other than lap top... friendly. With these flat screens I can have a desk top computer & still have space to actually write or do paper work with paper! Novel idea not to have multiple locations for those activities.
Still working on getting all my frequently used programs loaded and getting in the groove of a new set up.
One of the best parts is that my back it towards a window that we get afternoon sun through. Just enough to warm up my back but not a problem with viewing the monitor! Sunshine and warmth are my keys to making it through the winter.
Note: my basket collection on top of the desk is temporary. I've been decluttering and all of a sudden I have a huge collection of unused baskets. :) I'm cool with that they will find homes as I continue to declutter.
I have been without a desk of my own for years. All my writing was done in random locations, in bed, on a couch, in a beach chair, those sorts of things. I love having a desk again. Space that is my own for my none sewing stuff. My sewing desk is not writing/drawing friendly.
No comments:
Post a Comment