Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Julia's New Years Interview 1/2009

Inspired by Blissfully Domestic
http://blissfullydomestic.com/blissful-kids/new-years-interview-for-kids/

Favorites:

cereal - Smart & Final's version of Lucky Charms
vegetable - pickles
drink - apple juice
toy - a toy dog
TV Show - Mighty Bee
game - Club Penguin
book - Harry Potter 7 (Deathly Hallows)
restaurant - McDonald's
holiday - Christmas
animal - cat

If you could change your name, what would you choose? Jewel

What do you love about each person in our family?
I love Jerick because he's a good friend.
I love my Mom because she's cute and there for me.
I love my Dad because he's always sweet and caring and there for me.

Where would you like to go on vacation this year?
Hawaii

What are some of your wishes for this year?
That we can have a great year this year and that me and my friend Skyler will never have a fight this year.

No comments: