Thursday, December 31, 2009
Facebook Catch Up
HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm done for the day, I'm done for the year, I am DONE! Count down to a solo vay cay. (5:52pm December 31st, 2009)
starting to get excited about SUSS and flying for the first time in 12 years. One more event and I can concentrate on getting ready for NM. (9:33am December 31st, 2009)
thankful that Jeff remembers how much I love hockey games even when I've forgotten. :) Great game last night between the Ducks and the Wild. (8:12am December 30th, 2009)
got major mommy credits for forcing cream cheese camel bites from Del Taco on to my kids. (7:40pm December 28th, 2009)
researching bounce houses for Julia. Trying to make good on my 3yo promise for an Avatar: The Last Airbender Party. (7:07am December 27th, 2009)
Grateful to be home. Jerick making room for his XBox 360 and Jules heading off to play her electric guitar. One eyed Jenn trying to get a quick FB fix. (6:31pm December 25th, 2009)
Checking out noradsanta with the kids (11 & 9) the 11 yo is into it and the 9 yo is all critical :) so fun to see how differently they react. It has been years since we bothered checking out Santa's path. (6:43pm December 24th, 2009)
Getting ready to party with the last White Elephant of the year. Yee Haw! (9:25am December 20th, 2009)
Farmville Friends: Please note that I've done everything I can so you can see me again. The best I manage at this time is that you can see my wall posts. Please note that I am working on it. If you have any suggestions please let me know. I miss you! Thanks. (12:01pm December 18th, 2009)
is now twice as annoyed at FB for their bungling of the new privacy settings. The Wed update wrecked havoc with my FB time and experience. (10:56am December 18th, 2009)
Just back from holiday shopping with Jules. That girl had the holiday spirt enough for the whole family. Such a pleasure to be with. (4:27pm December 15th, 2009)
looking forwards to spending time with my ds at Disney today. (7:39am December 14th, 2009)
um... I thought the rain was over? What is this heavy wet stuff falling out of the sky? (8:19pm December 13th, 2009)
"smoke in house. no fire." text from Jules while we we out of the house. (1:00am December 13th, 2009)
Looks like we'll be bowing out of caroling in Laguna tonight. I'll miss my time to visit with friends, ride the trolley and enjoy the festivities. I'll be singing at home thingkin of you all. (3:26pm December 11th, 2009)
Thankful everyone is now home and safe. (6:04pm December 9th, 2009)
All the accidents every where I went, should be, or had just been. I am thankful to be home safe and sound. Safe travels to all. (3:59pm December 9th, 2009)
is too cold right now to think about ice skating tomorrow. Burrr. (9:18pm December 6th, 2009)
getting ready for the 1st WEP of the year. (White Elephant Party) (4:55pm December 5th, 2009)
looking forward to drinking beer at California Adventure later today. (9:34am December 2nd, 2009)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment