Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 Jenn's New Years (in March) Interview

Favorites:
cereal - bran with water lol 'cause I can pretend it is milk

vegetable - cabage

drink - tea

toy - my library card

TV Show - 2 1/2 Men, How I Met Your Mother, and Big Bang Theory

game - FarmVille

book - The Companion Quartet by Julia Golding

restaurant - Avila's El Rachito

holiday - My birthday.  I'm going to celebrate being 40 all year long.

animal - dog.  I'm ready for another one.

If you could change your name, what would you choose? I think I'd still go with Maia.


What do you love about each person in our family?
Jeff is amazing at making big jobs seem like no big deal.  I feel like I am a better person for knowing him.
Jerick causes me to rethink my knee jerk reactions almost every single day.
Jules finds such joy in things I take for granted.

Where would you like to go on vacation this year?
We are going to Life is Good in Vancouver and I'm considering HSC in Sac. Maybe next year we'll have enough free time for the fam to get in a Hawaiian cruise.

What are some of your wishes for this year?
Jan 1st I would have said health and joy for all.
March 16th I wish for smooth sailing from here on out.

No comments: