Sunday, January 31, 2010

Facebook Catch Up


<3 's Serrano compost.   (2:35pm January 31st, 2010)
tea and biscuits.   (8:13am January 31st, 2010)
is glad to be home.   (10:05pm January 30th, 2010)
sees the sun hitting the garden. It is time to play with dirt. First up planting seeds in oragami newspaper pots.   (8:29am January 29th, 2010)
prepared the next section of garden with the moon rising over the hills and the sun setting over the ocean. Life is good.   (5:55pm January 28th, 2010)
<3's her garden.   (4:31pm January 28th, 2010)
found 3 liter bottles and is looking fwd to attempting hanging tomatoes this year.   (2:23pm January 28th, 2010)
rain + sun + farmville = desire to work in my irl garden. Bed #1 prepped and planted with onions & carrots. Now looking for clarity on bed #2.   (11:23am January 28th, 2010)
1% and I've really got to go now!   (2:55pm January 27th, 2010)
anyone know where I put my gardening journal? I know it must be in a safe, easy to find spot.   (9:53am January 27th, 2010)
has gardening on the brain. Surrounded by seeds, needing to plan what to plant. Waiting for Super Pumpkins to be ready and way to excited about this latest Apple update. What will it be? I feel like I have caffeine pulsing through my veins.   (9:19am January 27th, 2010)
its raining again :) I love the sound of the rain on the house. I miss the sun and warmth but I do like the sound of the rain.   (5:16pm January 26th, 2010)
muti tasking: trying not to scream at FarmVille while shopping for craft supplies at Discount School Supplies I <3 DSS craft supplies.   (1:07pm January 26th, 2010)

another lovely day with the COC crew.   (9:20pm January 25th, 2010)
best naked onion soup ever! And I made it at home, with a little help from Julia. After all at 9 she is already a better cook than I am.   (7:48pm January 24th, 2010)
playing in the garden on a beautiful day.   (2:06pm January 24th, 2010)
had a great time at PBR. I love my annual fix. Thank you Mike for the tickets.   (9:49pm January 23rd, 2010)
looking fwd to lunch with Mu, Padre & the girls :)   (12:33pm January 23rd, 2010)
Merlot, garlic bread, onion soup & ceaser salad. I'm a happy girl.   (6:18pm January 22nd, 2010)
Thank you all for the B-Day wishes. I've had a lovely birthday so far. The rest looks promising. Jules is making dinner!   (6:06pm January 22nd, 2010)
today's Vegas experience is the all you can eat buffett for all 3 meals :eeks:   (5:55pm January 21st, 2010)
enjoying the weather from the 16th floor.   (8:25pm January 20th, 2010)
have I mentioned that I love weather?   (9:46am January 20th, 2010)
it is beautiful out right now. Break out the sunglasses and hit the beach. Ok, maybe not the beach beach but you know what I mean.   (2:30pm January 19th, 2010)
waiting for the "big cell" that is due to hit OC in the next few mins. :) I love our weather as long as everyone is safe and dry.   (1:04pm January 19th, 2010)
watching Julia watch the weather.   (2:23pm January 18th, 2010)
looking forward to a long train ride in May.   (11:46am January 18th, 2010)
enjoying a dark and rainy day.   (11:17am January 18th, 2010)
<3 sister time at Avila's El Ranchito <3   (10:47am January 17th, 2010)
just got an email from one of my fav places begging for people to come shovel snow for the week. I so wish I could go.   (10:28am January 17th, 2010)
beautiful day before a stormy week.   (9:55am January 17th, 2010)
tired. Oh, so tired.   (11:26pm January 16th, 2010)
loves it when the 4 of us bust a move in the yard.   (4:02pm January 16th, 2010)
as a teen thought "question reality" and currently thinks "question knee jerk responses".   (2:54pm January 16th, 2010)
Watching Real Genius with Jerick.   (1:37pm January 16th, 2010)
just finished a delish meal prepared by Jules.   (5:48pm January 15th, 2010)
Chocolate tasting with Jules.   (1:43pm January 15th, 2010)
I <3 Bill Peet An Autobiography   (10:00pm January 14th, 2010)

Off to Long Beach. Hope to find some of our buddies to play with.   (3:03pm January 13th, 2010)
"Further along the shore, where the fishing boats were drawn up, the fishermen were dragging in their night's catch, the great nets heaving and gleaming in the sun."   (11:31am January 13th, 2010)
looks like Vegas is on the agenda for next week.   (1:05pm January 12th, 2010)
loved her Santa Fe experience. So worth it! Thinking about taking J to Life is Good.   (8:42pm January 9th, 2010)
wondering how I'll fare tomorrow without my am FarmVille fix.   (8:35pm January 6th, 2010)
Painting your toenails in the dark works but painting your fingernails in the dark does not work according to Julia   (3:07pm January 3rd, 2010)
Thanks dh, it is nice to know that there are no convertibles available for my trip. Highs in the 30's/40's are to be expected. lol Wish me luck!   (11:37am January 3rd, 2010)
thinking about how much I like my kids.   (9:06pm January 2nd, 2010)

No comments: