Sunday, February 28, 2010

Facebook Catch Up


setting up new garden features between rain cells.   (10:59am February 27th, 2010)
is thinking it was a good thing that she didn't get the seedling in the garden this week. The rain is comming down hard enough that I'd be worried about them.   (8:15am February 27th, 2010)
Error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is left free to admit it. -Thomas Jefferson   (10:01pm February 26th, 2010)
highlights of my sickie day? Saltines, Lipon with lots of sugar, watching Star Stuck on Disney and just barely being able to follow the hockey game. It seemed so different than the NHL games. was it me or was it the game? I'll never know.   (3:24pm February 26th, 2010)
saltines are the best thing in the world right now.   (8:10am February 26th, 2010)
the game of telephone is confusing enough without deliberate misinformation being spread.   (6:59am February 26th, 2010)

wearing my Teamu jersey to celebrate the game today. Who am I going to cheer for? It will depend on who I'm watching the game with :)   (9:42am February 25th, 2010)
36 seedlings ready to plant and no time or space to plant them until Sat. The sunflowers are already falling over in the seed pots.   (9:38am February 25th, 2010)
Taking the 9 & the 95 yo to the hospital to visit Padre. He had a tough night so we'll have to see how this plays out.   (9:17am February 25th, 2010)
Why is it that I can't find Mafia Wars anywhere? Even following Zngya links I can't go there. I've managed to hid all but one Zngya game so well that they aren't even listed as blocked applications via my options under status update. I can see that other friends are playing it right now but I still can't get there. Any thoughts? Sorry I can't stay up later to figure it out. 30 minutes of effort and I'm done.   (10:47pm February 24th, 2010)
it is a beautiful day in the neighborhood.   (12:31pm February 23rd, 2010)
oops Disney Day + the re opening of Captain EO is not my idea of fun. Any chance the park will be empty today?   (8:17am February 23rd, 2010)
had her first experience with Chick-fil-A today. It is a good thing that the nearest one is 20 miles away and not easily accessible.   (8:26pm February 22nd, 2010)
FV Neighbors! Heads Up. I will be un-neighboring some of you to make room for some of the newer, lower level players who need the neighbors for ribbons.   (9:32pm February 18th, 2010)
Happy to be home for the day.   (6:38pm February 18th, 2010)
I <3 dh. I especially like when he buys cool things that we've wanted at bargain prices. Oh yeah! The kids are thrilled.   (9:25am February 18th, 2010)
is missing status updates. 2 in 2 days.   (7:45am February 18th, 2010)
's dad was moved out of cicu after 19 days.   (10:07pm February 17th, 2010)
had forgotten how much she <3's running on the elliptical trainer.   (11:54am February 15th, 2010)
needs to curl up with her garden journal and write updates.   (5:02pm February 14th, 2010)
another day in the garden. <3 <3 <3   (10:54am February 14th, 2010)
just poured sleepy time tea all over herself. It is 8am. Maybe I should go back to bed.   (8:22am February 14th, 2010)
is thrilled to be working in the garden today.   (9:50am February 13th, 2010)
I know you don't care about my farm, or fish, or park, or mafia. I just hope you know how to use the hide button. It is such a lovely feature to save us all from the junk we are not interested in.   (9:47am February 13th, 2010)
things are looking up :) he off the heavy meds and is peaking through the fog.   (9:30am February 13th, 2010)
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~Plato   (12:41pm February 12th, 2010)
needs to be reminded to be present. She has totally spaced.   (10:02am February 12th, 2010)
had a lovely day running around town with Mummu.   (4:34pm February 11th, 2010)
same old same old.   (8:00pm February 10th, 2010)
wondering if she should try to get in some quick gardening before it rains again or just curl up in front of the fire, that J made for me, with a good book.   (12:57pm February 9th, 2010)
a beautiful day to enjoy the garden.   (10:33am February 7th, 2010)

must take a nap. What is it about going to the hospital for a visit that makes me so tired?   (3:51pm February 6th, 2010)
same ol' same ol' imho.   (12:10pm February 6th, 2010)
has been requested.   (11:00am February 6th, 2010)
watching Dr. Who for the first time. Jerick is holding my hand through the process.   (1:05pm February 5th, 2010)
likes to buy new items just to re-purpose the container.   (12:11pm February 5th, 2010)
NOTE: if you need bricks or harnesses please post here and I'll gift as long as I am able. My stable is complete. If your neighbors all have completed barns and are inclined to send, I'd love durian trees.   (9:42am February 5th, 2010)
"Each one has to find his peace from within. And for peace to be real it must be unaffected by outside circumstances." ~~Mahatma Gandhi   (9:43pm February 3rd, 2010)
is tired and can't find the newspaper she needs for the craft she needs to do to keep her sane.   (8:00pm February 3rd, 2010)
is excited that her origami seed pots have seedlings.   (8:44am February 3rd, 2010)
"Each one has to find his peace from within. And for peace to be real it must be unaffected by outside circumstances." ~~Mahatma Gandhi   (12:26am February 3rd, 2010)
a five hour nap is amazingly restorative.   (6:28pm February 2nd, 2010)
"Each one has to find his peace from within. And for peace to be real it must be unaffected by outside circumstances." ~~Mahatma Gandhi   (1:06pm February 2nd, 2010)

No comments: