Tuesday, December 8, 2009

#8 - 09 Moment of peace.

8 Moment of peace. An hour or a day or a week of solitude. What was the quality of your breath? The state of your mind? How did you get there?

 A moment of perfect peace in a drop of sap on the sidewalk in January 2009.

Or in the joy of a child outside a Buddhist temple before a field trip January 2010.

I am blessed to find moments of peace in variety of locations doing almost any activity. Sunshine, gardening, housework, a quiet moment at a park, in the drive-thru  of Cafe del Sol.

They sneak up on me and I appreciate them when they happen.

I try to live in a state of peace and joy.  Unfortunately,. I don't have a formula for getting back in that space on demand. When I am not there I'm simply not. The rest of the time I AM!

No comments: