7 Blog find of the year. That gem of a blog you can't believe you didn't know about until this year.
I'm not sure how long I've known about this blog but it was my favorite for quite some time
Majikfaerie
I recently unsubscribed, as much as I enjoyed my time there, because I wanted to make room for looking forward. Forward to future endevers vs where I once may have been. Majikfaerie has a lovely life that I enjoyed reading and viewing. My kids are older and our reality is so very different as is our location. I often read and felt that the life being described could easily have been a path I chose to take. But I made different decisions and I am happy where I am. It was fun to be a voyeur in what maybe, potentially, kinda sorta, could have been.
Majikfaerie's banner "Adventures in being a majikfaerie. Unschooling, midwifing, natural living, rainbow life :)"
Mine would have to be so much more self centered :) "Adventures in being me :) Unschooling, unassisted birthing, recovering from a childhood of forced natural living."
I do <3 Majikfaerie and encourage you to check her out.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment