Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Facebook Catch Up
loved Hot Tub Time Machine. It was exactly what I needed tonight. (10:17pm March 31st, 2010)
is procrastinating. Maybe some tunes would help. (1:07pm March 31st, 2010)
is home from FIVE hours at Chuck E. Cheese. FIVE as in 5!!! (7:22pm March 30th, 2010)
closing out another wonderful day. <3 Life is good. (7:00pm March 29th, 2010)
shhh, listen... the kids getting along complete with giggles. I <3 beach weather. (6:09pm March 28th, 2010)
Note to novice beach goers. It is not cool to park yourself right in front of another person when the beach is mostly empty. Thank you and move along now. (5:55pm March 28th, 2010)
looking forward to bubble snakes at Padre's house. (11:42am March 28th, 2010)
another lovely day in paradise. (2:43pm March 27th, 2010)
knows if she could find her timer she could move on with her day. (10:46am March 26th, 2010)
had such a lovely day. Time in the garden with JennT. Lunch with Jeff. Visit with Ann in Mu's garden then off to Ikea with Ann & Mu for dinner and to pick up Jules and visit with K & A. <3 <3 a perfect day. (9:18pm March 25th, 2010)
a chilly and gray day. Now it is time to do some writing with typos and spelling errors and all. (10:15am March 25th, 2010)
so many choices for today. What adventures will we choose for today? (7:35am March 25th, 2010)
nutella + red wine = yummy in my tummy. (9:48pm March 24th, 2010)
I always enjoy spending the afternoon with my peeps. <3 ya. (8:55pm March 24th, 2010)
Hot water? check. Basket of tea? check Cups? check. Sun tea? Brewing Kids? One up, one down. Bikes? Soon Departure Time? Not a clue. (12:33pm March 24th, 2010)
doesn't like mean girls. (10:57am March 24th, 2010)
looks like we'll be flying home from LiG and I will only be taking one kid. Jerick made it clear that he'd like a solo travel experience. (11:02pm March 23rd, 2010)
is sick and tired. Even after a 5 hour nap I think it is time for bed. (7:34pm March 23rd, 2010)
"I just love this show. Ren alwasy has the cutest outfits." - Julia giddily jumping up and down at the begining of Ben 10 Alien Force. (5:34pm March 23rd, 2010)
didn't think she could like the Monday group any more than she did. She was WRONG :) <3 <3 Monday's <3 <3 (7:00pm March 22nd, 2010)
the xbox has been moved!!!! The family breathes a sigh of relief. (6:06pm March 21st, 2010)
feels more like herself today than she has in a long time. (2:38pm March 19th, 2010)
eating sunflower sprouts while writing. (12:16pm March 18th, 2010)
<3's my life. (10:00am March 18th, 2010)
looking fwd to hanging out tonight and thankful there is no longer a need for daily am text updates from my sis. I don't miss the notification sound of an incomming text on my phone at 8 am. (8:33am March 18th, 2010)
researching sprouting. (2:11pm March 17th, 2010)
is alive awake alert enthusiastic! (8:19am March 17th, 2010)
Anyone have "creative" blogs they love? My sister is asking. (9:24pm March 16th, 2010)
removing ghost neighbors. Zynga finally fixed the fv glitch. (7:36pm March 16th, 2010)
<3 's food prep when it means I get to add stuff to the compost pile. (2:18pm March 16th, 2010)
Please look at the math below: They say only people with an IQ with 120 and over are able to figure this out... If: 2 + 3 = 10, 7 + 2 = 63, 6 + 5 = 66, 8 + 4 = 96, Then: 9 + 7 =??? Message me the answer and I'll let you know if you are right. Good luck everyone. Stolen from Brian's Wall. (12:52pm March 16th, 2010)
anyone want to compare and contrast Disneyland vs Legoland for a friend of mine? I'm tryng via pm but I know some of you can do a better job that I can. TIA. (8:55pm March 15th, 2010)
Not going to make it COC today :( Jules is calling in sick today. We are both bummed. (12:51pm March 15th, 2010)
wow! look at all the room in here now. (11:00pm March 14th, 2010)
is working on losing her addiction to zynga. They are hidden from my feeds. I have 2 day crops in the gound at FV and plan not to replant when the last one is harvested tomorrow. It has been a fun ride. (1:43pm March 14th, 2010)
in <3 with reading blogs about unschoolers on the road. (10:23pm March 13th, 2010)
But for me, education means making creators... You have to make inventors, innovators, not conformists. -Jean Piaget (5:55pm March 13th, 2010)
Since we can't know what knowledge will be most needed in the future, it is senseless to try to teach it in advance. Instead, we should try to turn out people who love learning so much and learn so well that they will be able to learn whatever needs to be learned. -John Holt (5:39pm March 13th, 2010)
is listening to Stuff You Missed In History Class podcast by How Stuff Works. I'm in <3 with many of the HSW podcasts. (8:18am March 12th, 2010)
thinks 24h+ into a playdate is a *great* time for Mojitos & Margaritas. (7:19pm March 11th, 2010)
cereal with water in place of milk is not nearly as yummy as I had hoped. (8:21am March 10th, 2010)
what in the world did I promise for tomorrow? (9:24pm March 9th, 2010)
2:40 Planet 51 @ MainPlace with potential 2012 @ 3:10 for some olders. (1:16pm March 9th, 2010)
would like to request a little heat with her sunlight. TYVM. (11:53am March 9th, 2010)
Jeff is off for a few days of R&R. Sure he has to work but being out of town immediately removes 3/4's of his responsibilities. Hope he gets the down time he needs. (8:24am March 9th, 2010)
is excited that the latest health update for Padre has him as fine. Just weak from 5 weeks in the hospital, and foggy as a result of the drug we fought to get him off of. We did out best but I keep looking for how we could have done better. (4:51pm March 8th, 2010)
I don't think I've mentioned lately how much I really like my kids. I'm glad that I get the privilege of hanging out with them. (2:38pm March 7th, 2010)
off to the first family bagel breakfast in years! Let's see if they catch on again. (10:03am March 7th, 2010)
need's the Tietz girls right now because Grease is on VH1 and Julia won't sing with me :( (9:05pm March 6th, 2010)
I <3 Avelia's. (10:44pm March 4th, 2010)
Sun, sand, surf and soon I'll be running up the Lost Winds hill at the end of my workout. (9:16am March 4th, 2010)
is :) after a lovely day. Good friends, great location followed by a glass a wine and a hubby who is home. Summer must be on the way. (10:24pm March 3rd, 2010)
I'm about 150 friends lighter. Can you see this? You made the first cut. I don't know when the next cut will be. (10:41pm March 2nd, 2010)
"If only you could sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every ...meeting with an...other person." -- Fred Rogers (8:51pm March 2nd, 2010)
doing the right thing at the right time. Glass of wine, banana bread cooking and facebook while listening to J playing MW2 with some of his best buds. (5:53pm March 2nd, 2010)
has now booked the room for LiG. All that is left is transportation. Flying if we find a bargin but I'm really looking fwd to taking the train. (12:43pm March 2nd, 2010)
is now registered for Life is Good. (7:15am March 1st, 2010)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment