In the past our first beach day of the year has been January 1st. Or at the latest mid January. This year has been different.
The kids and I are on different schedules.
When I'm available, they are not interested.
By the time they are ready the sun is going down and the wind is picking up.
A heat wave + daylight savings + ready & willing = Julia's first waves of the year.
On the way there she admitted she really wanted to take her surfboard but she realized that might have been a deal breaker. :nodding: Yup.
Racks not on my car + 4:30pm + the winds picking up would not equal the board making it to the beach today.
Jeff and I will get the racks on the car before the kids wake up tomorrow so the racks won't be a hindrance next time.
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment