Do you have a place that just makes you feel good? I do.
It is a beach and a park.
We've played there.
We've surfed there.
We've explored there.
I go there alone at times.
To dream.
To read.
To write.
A place to go with a sack lunch and a blanket.
A place to go with wagon loads of gear for the day.
This is the access.
It is high tide so there isn't much beach.
3 different workout groups were there doing their thing so it looked crowded for the moment.
The park is down to the right.
Kids tend to enjoy the grass and the playground.
And past the playground is one of my favorite things.
You see, I have a thing for trees. In a world of palms I don't get enough of the twisted trees. I like my trees with more experience than just strong off shore winds.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment