Part of the reason I had such a long break from blogging was lack of photos. The other part was lack of ideas on what to post about.
Ok, I had ideas but I was dragging my feet about posting details of Jerick's gaming habits and levels attained. Important items to be sure but until we move the xbox 360 away from my computer or vis versa I don't want to think about it any more than I have to.Guns blareing, blood splattering. Not at all what I choose to surround myself with.
I was checking in at Facebook on Saturday March 20th and one of the first things I ran across was a blog post by Pam Sorooshian. Who knew, Pam had a blog? Ok, I might have had an idea that she had blogged in the past but I had no idea she was back at it. Welcome back Pam! I look forward to reading what you have to say.
The point! Get to the point Jenn!
Oh, oh, the point is that her blog had number indicating to me that she was working through a list.
I <3 lists!
A list she had found of 50 things to blog about. Thank you Pam! That is exactly the sort of inspiration I need.
I'm posting it here in case others would like the info. I'm also going to print it out and carry it around so I can write while away from the computer.
Now, I did Google to attempt to find the original source and came up empty handed. But I did find another list that should help keep me going should I need further boosts. Things to Blog About. How is that for a helpful title.
Have wonderful day.
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment