Sunday, March 21, 2010

Garden Update

This is what the garden looked like one when I took a before picture January 27, 2010

This is what it looked like when I took an in progress photo on March 14, 2010.
Notice the new garden flags. The horse sculpture belonged to my grandmother and grandfather so I'm thrilled to have it near my garden.  The poll with the wheel is a work in progress. I hope to run strings from the ground to the wheel and have something climbing up them. The green rusted truck belonged to dh as a kid.  The picket fence has vineing plants planted at the base of it.  We'll see how it goes.

Today we cut back the bushes/tree on the back side of the fence and spruced up the table and chairs (that cannot be seen here) as soon as I post this I'll be heading out to see how well I can write/blog sitting at the table and using the net book.  Wish me luck!

No comments: