Friday, April 30, 2010
Facebook Catch Up
is really really registered for HSC. Anyone know off hand when I need reserve our room by? (9:05pm April 30th, 2010)
how is chrome supposed to fix the similar posts? I think I've missed a step. (4:01pm April 30th, 2010)
I <3 MNO's. Even when they force me to run to a 24h CVS in search of a bargain. (10:18pm April 29th, 2010)
is feeling bad about the number of slugs I got drunk today. (1:26pm April 28th, 2010)
ouch! Bare feet on rocks hurt more than they used to. (2:35pm April 27th, 2010)
fangirling about Child's Play! (9:54pm April 26th, 2010)
Movie night with my boys.. Endless Bummer. Check. Next up Surfer, Dude. Year One on tap if we are still interested. (6:41pm April 25th, 2010)
reminiscing as I plot to turn the kids old playstand into square foot garden boxes. Oh, the days when they were little enough to play in, around, and on their playstands. They loved them so much that I considered making taller ones as they grew. (6:27pm April 24th, 2010)
Gaming, tv/nails, gaming, lunch, ... = girls day with Jules. (2:35pm April 23rd, 2010)
cpr certified for another 2 years. (9:45pm April 21st, 2010)
catching up on recent GMA footage. (10:07pm April 20th, 2010)
perfect rainy day at CA & Disney. (9:17pm April 20th, 2010)
signing Jules & I up for the HSC confrence. (12:31pm April 18th, 2010)
Early season gardening - sunscreen - hat = ouch. (8:06pm April 17th, 2010)
Pirate Radio. (11:05pm April 13th, 2010)
Note to self: Rings and blending dough by hand do not mix. (6:58pm April 11th, 2010)
enjoying the garden in the quiet of the early morn. (8:06am April 11th, 2010)
off to dream land to experience my garden in full bloom. (9:02pm April 8th, 2010)
ah yes, it was 12 years ago early this am that I became a mom. "What a long strange trip its been." "The future's so bright I've gotta wear shades" (10:01am April 7th, 2010)
is trying to figure out the best way J & I can do Bri's graduation (5/22 SF) and Life is Good (5/27 Vancouver). The sticky spot is what to do between. (2:26pm April 5th, 2010)
tweaked her back. 2 Doans + 2 beers = 1 happy Jenn who doesn't care that her back hurts. (6:31pm April 4th, 2010)
needs to hit the hay to make up for the sleep I didn't get last night. It was worth it girls but I'm worked today. (6:54pm April 2nd, 2010)
is going on a Peeps hunt. Peeps sushi anyone? (9:30am April 2nd, 2010)
You can not fail, if you resolutely determine, that you will not. ~Abraham Lincoln Thanks Abe I need that. ~Jenn (9:04am April 1st, 2010)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment