Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend: A little of this a little of that.

No photos :) I forgot my camera the last few days so you are spared the visuals but that may not be for the best.

Sewing for Auntie E's Birthday while at Mummu's. Super cool Hoffman lava cloth Morsbags. I'd love to have more of the large palm frond like print with a black background.

Hanging and chatting with 93yo Mu who asked some great questions and really made me think.

Birthday party for Auntie E with both sides of her fam. She's looking great! This preg is really agreeing with her.

More reading with the kids.

With some additional research for me. Solar Cooking. Banned Books. Books presenting The Constitution of the United States. And I just finished up going through my lit lists and I've ended up with only 75 books that I'd like to read/reread/have available to expose the kids to. No, I don't have a reading problem.

Time to hit the library on line catalogue to have them delivered. 25 cents per book to have it delivered from anywhere in the system to my local library is even a better bargain with the price of gas.

No comments: