Sunday, September 14, 2008

Back to School

A friend just asked if we, as homeschoolers, do school pictures.

There are many homeschooling families that take first day of school pictures, and do professional photos for each school year. We just don't happen to be one of those families.

But, why don't I do? The number one reason why is that my kids don't tend to be photogenic. Definitely, not photogenic on demand. LOL. Seriously, I figure if I can get one good shot of them once a year for the Holiday Cards (that I usually, but not always send out) then I'm being a great mommy. I may go for a more traditional type shot and do ID cards for them this year ... or not.
For that friend I found a photo taken last week. This is a pose that these two have been doing since they were 2 & 4. Jules arm wrapped tightly around J's neck with a big grin on her face. While J leans down to her shoulder height and looks a little mischievous. Crazy kids!

So now, at 8 & 10.

And back at 2 & 4



No comments: