Tuesday, September 23, 2008

First Full Day of Fall = Surfing

I even took my camera with me to take some photos. Alas, the photos I took were actually movies and I don't have the attention span to try to find something usable out of it.

We went to Doheny. First time the kids have been there to surf. And it was SLAMED on a Tuesday at noon. It was a beautiful day. Jules caught a wave. Jerick, who doesn't usually even take his board, took his board and... played where there wasn't any real surf. He helped teach some young boys to boogie board. He and Jules played with a couple of girls, some game about balancing on the boards. They were having a great time.

I :) I got to power walk in the soft sand for 30 minutes and do my yoga at the beach while keeping an eye on the kids. I had hoped to do the yoga solo in the park but without mama backup the beach was my option.

Great way to start the fall! It looks like I can be in denial of the season change for a few more days. It is supposed to be lovely and warm/hot for the next three days.

No comments: