I've been working on my paper work piles and have them complete aside from one calendar task I added to my plate at yesterdays meeting. The kitchen is clean, the laundry almost caught up, work (hsing fts) projects done as far as they can be. All I have to do is blog and sew. I might even get in a little more exercise today.
J gardened, read/listened to more Story of the World 4, and is thrilled to now have some time to work on his computer skills.
Jules, after finishing her cookie baking from last night, testing her lemonade recipe for her lemonade stand, is now working on a clay figure of Voldemort.
It is fun to see how the passion for Harry Potter has hit each one of our family members at a different time. As the youngest she was exposed to mine, dh, and ds's and although she enjoyed it when we were each passionate now it is her turn and it looks completely different than my obsession with fan fiction, dh attached to his iPod listening for hours on end, ds HP inspired Lego creations. Jules draws, creates with clay, makes 3D Hogwarts out of boxes and paper. Different, each one of us manifests our obsessions differently and at different times even on the same subject.
And for fun here is Julia's favorite Wizard Rock Band singing her favorite song on YouTube


No comments:
Post a Comment