Here is some of the tying / twisting process.
Here is the dye table and some of the dyeing process.
Including, one of Jules, always distinctive pieces.

In the end I think my take home portion included:
6 gift bags
1 queen size flat sheet
7 pillow cases
3 XL kids shirts (Jay, Jules, and Cousin K)
1 M V neck for me.
I can't even think about how much G took home with her.
Tomorrow, we rinse and wash and I may show then. Not that I'm sure when I'm going to find time to rinse and wash tomorrow.
What I'm really excited about it the possibility of hanging a line at Dad's house and having them all up and beautiful for Auntie E's birthday celebration.
Are we done? Nope. We'll dye again next week. I'll make a bunch of additional pillow cases and gift bags to share with Auntie C and for Auntie G to keep in her "stuff to dye" bag. I'd really love to find a woven worthy of turning into bags to dye for the kids in the fam.
No comments:
Post a Comment