Thursday, September 17, 2009

July Wrap Up

I am not sure where the last 2 months went but lets see if I can wrap it up and move on.

I'm writing this in September. As I look at these pictures from July I realized that Jerick has changed. These photos were towards the beginning of the change. A change I didn't notice until late August.

He is more loving. We are all blessed to get more hugs and love than we have in ages. This was the kid who for years wouldn't let me hug or even say nice things to him in public and now :) he's ok with some of that pda.

Ruby Sue
From 2009July


and Mummu.
From 2009July

Julia also has matured in many ways in the last few months. She has spent hours on her art work and music. Her creative juices are frequently flowing.

From 2009Aug


From 2009July

No comments: