thinks she may have overbooked this week. I will make it happen but I may lose my mind in the process. (10:52pm August 31st, 2009)
found the trail to the missing camera. It leads straight to the sleeping pack rat. Uncovering the treasure will have to wait. (7:56am August 31st, 2009)
Happiness is a random hug, kiss and I love you from Julia. (11:42pm August 30th, 2009)
is thankful school starts soon. (11:13pm August 30th, 2009)
why is it that every time the Military channel is on I get some eye candy? The exact same eye candy 3 times on 3 different days. (9:20am August 30th, 2009)
is thankful that the unit we are laying laminate flooring in is so close to the beach. (3:29pm August 29th, 2009)
wondering where my camera is I need to blog the field trip I took photos of. (10:32pm August 28th, 2009)
thinking a glass of ice cold white wine would taste mighty fine. Thanks Jenn & Claudia I think we'll have to open our gift. Too bad you are too drunk to join us. (10:04pm August 28th, 2009)
TGIF and J has opted to leave camp early so we can hang with friends who have to go back to school. I don't think Jules is pleased to lose the only child status she had this week. (8:15am August 28th, 2009)
enjoys Wipe Out way too much. (8:59pm August 26th, 2009)
final tie-dye of the year for camp. Any bets on if J will be interested or not? (3:29pm August 25th, 2009)
is living in Normalville today and I don't like it. May I have my real life back please? (8:02am August 25th, 2009)
was ready for bedtime at 4pm. I better go catch it before it runs away for the night. (8:45pm August 24th, 2009)
finds beauty in water. Even a 4" wave hitting the house and my sewing area. It was beautiful. (8:12pm August 24th, 2009)
the boy is out of the dark cave and off to camp of his own free will. (7:54am August 24th, 2009)
needs a box-cutter asap. (2:45pm August 23rd, 2009)
woo hoo gotta run and get things done. Margarita date with Eri on Del Mar. (10:29am August 23rd, 2009)
ice coffee is good. (8:59am August 23rd, 2009)
thinking maybe J could have my G-Zone (the replacement should have been here today) and I should try a blackberry for awhile. (8:38pm August 22nd, 2009)
muggy day for gardening. Ick. I'm missing the stiff breeze from the Friendship Bell. (1:33pm August 22nd, 2009)
it is raining in SW SC in Aug? (8:54am August 22nd, 2009)
loving that mobile updates from today haven't shown up. Wondering what time they will arrive? (9:42pm August 21st, 2009)
has hit the wall. All that driving and traffic today has taken its toll. Thank you and good night. (10:22pm August 20th, 2009)
it is time again for field trips! LA Maritime Museum and the Korean Friendship Bell. Thanks RK for organizing. ... with Wild Rivers on the way home. (8:06am August 20th, 2009)
OMG! They agreed! DT then WR on the way home! Yipee! (2:08pm August 19th, 2009)
wondering why the kids can't just agree. Beach or Wild Rivers. Seriously? I vote for Dragon Tree but that might get ugly and I'm not so sure I'm willing to go to DT on my own. :) Is 9 too young to send to the beach alone lol. Then again a nap sounds pretty good. (1:52pm August 19th, 2009)
is pigging out on bbq veggies. Umm! (12:31pm August 18th, 2009)
Good Morning! Coffee in my Life is Good mug. Luann, Rose is Rose and yoga. It is going to be a great day. (7:32am August 17th, 2009)
broke another phone. The G'z Boulder this time. :/ 4 months. That might be a new record for me. At least I didn't drown it! Or at least it lived through multiple drownings. Hopefully Gorilla glue will be a great long term fix. (5:31pm August 16th, 2009)
not so sure homemade lemonade is better in smoothies than Crystal Light sure less chemicals but not quite as tasty. (8:23am August 16th, 2009)
UCI Farmers Market was huge but I came home empty handed. Note to self: Next time check wallet for Wild Rivers Passes before you leave SC. (12:09pm August 15th, 2009)
off to UCI farmers market in search of cool purses so Jules and I can be like Casey and da girls. Then Wild Rivers (on a Saturday?!) with both kids. Hope to see some friends while we are there. (8:07am August 15th, 2009)
I'm in bed. I swear it. I'm not on the computer. I am asleep. No, that is not paperwork that I am doing. I am asleep I tell you. No, those are not toothpicks holding my eyes open. (9:10pm August 14th, 2009)
ugh. Working on an educational budget for the fall. (7:29pm August 14th, 2009)
just found a present on her desk. A large sticker for my car that says "Stop Temptation. Give In." Nothing like surrounding yourself with good roll models. (7:15pm August 14th, 2009)
is thankful for garden fresh veggies and a dh who comes home to fixe lunch. Thanks Jeffie! (1:46pm August 14th, 2009)
knows how much Julia like Liberty park. Thankyouverymuch. (12:18am August 14th, 2009)
is combing through the Good Vibrations schedule. (10:22pm August 12th, 2009)
is waiting for Julia to be done playing with fabric so we can go out and play. (3:58pm August 11th, 2009)
is it June? (12:28pm August 11th, 2009)
sewing area has been taken over by DD... she's making felt Care Bears for Good Vibrations. (11:41pm August 10th, 2009)
Wednesdays for the fall are now officially booked. I will not be taking any more offers on ways to fill our Wednesdays... unless it includes Jerick on his own with his own transportation. (11:00pm August 10th, 2009)
I love 1 cent spiral bound notebooks! (7:46pm August 10th, 2009)
thinking maybe I had [-that-] much too much coffee today. (1:49pm August 10th, 2009)
thinks she could eat bbq zucchini with lemon pepper every night. Thank goodness for my garden fresh zuc. (8:17pm August 9th, 2009)
is shopping in Thailand with Jeff. (10:59pm August 8th, 2009)
thinking about the Fiesta on Saturday. (11:36pm August 7th, 2009)
heading to bed to watch a movie with Jerick. It is about time that he wanted to spend some time with his mama again. (1:08pm August 7th, 2009)
is just about farmed out. Much to the excitement of her own neglected garden. (7:30pm August 6th, 2009)
has a farm town hangover. (7:45am August 6th, 2009)
<3 <3 Please consider joining Farm Town and being my neighbor. I need just one more neighbor in order to hire others to plow for me. <3 <3 (11:42pm August 5th, 2009)
I'm a Farm Town fanatic. Please be my neighbor and send gifts :D I'd love more trees and flowers. I'll come over and weed, water, clean up or even harvest (haven't done that for others yet) <3 Thank you <3 (1:27pm August 4th, 2009)
Grapes have been harvested and replanted. This farmer can now head off to bed. (9:54pm August 3rd, 2009)
off to the beach, then the park, and then a potential stop at Wild Rivers on the way home. Loco? (1:38pm August 3rd, 2009)
is back and slightly out of her mind. (9:15pm August 2nd, 2009)
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment