Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Facebook Catch Up
reflecting on a wonderful day. Fullfilling work, beach/surf session, LWV Water Forum, dinner at the harbor, visit with Mu and then hanging with Jeff. Life is good. (10:10pm September 30th, 2009)
Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. ~Pablo Picasso (9:26pm September 30th, 2009)
Per a drive by by Jules at I there was no sign of tsunami waves at Capo, Pochee, North Beach or The Pier @ 9:15ish pm PST. Not that we would have noticed the difference between a normal wave and a 21" tsunami wave/waves. My thoughts are with the Samoans and their families at this time. (9:24pm September 29th, 2009)
:) Lucky me! I went to the Friends of the Library to buy a book. They didn't have it. I went to the library to check it out. They had it. I went to check it out. They wouldn't check it out to me. It was damaged. So they gave it to me. Yeah me! (4:24pm September 29th, 2009)
finally picking out cell phones for the kids... a month later than orginally planned oops! (7:49am September 29th, 2009)
is bummed that my mobil uploads are not working right any longer. I had a great time watching J surf at DoHo this evening. We'll be there again tomorrow early afternoon if any of our hsing buddies would like to join us. (8:12pm September 28th, 2009)
had a lovely Girl Scouty sort of day. (10:31pm September 26th, 2009)
is exausted. Another long day over. I'm voting for a relaxing day at the beach tomorrow. (8:21pm September 24th, 2009)
I never did a day's work in my life. It was all fun.-Thomas A. Edison (7:52am September 24th, 2009)
pondering taking the Chinook to the park today just to get aquainted. I may name the darn thing before the day is over. (8:04am September 23rd, 2009)
excited about getting the Chinook ready for Carp. (5:18pm September 22nd, 2009)
Wondering when it will be time for a girls weekend? It feels like it has been ages. (8:54pm September 21st, 2009)
looking fwd to shareing treasures at the park. (12:30pm September 21st, 2009)
is done painting for the day. (2:47pm September 19th, 2009)
is it bed time yet? (6:35pm September 17th, 2009)
are we taking bets on what time we actually make it to the park? By 11? By 2? By 3? Which event will be our fist of the day? (8:52am September 16th, 2009)
"If you and I are having a single thought of violence or hatred against anyone in the world at this moment, we are contributing to the wounding of the world...” Deepak Chopra (8:11am September 16th, 2009)
is sure my sore throat will be gone when I wake up so I can take the kids to NBTS @ Disney. Now, what tie-dye to borrow from Jules or should I just wear one of my skirts? (8:42pm September 15th, 2009)
SQUEE! I have the best dh ever! (6:06pm September 12th, 2009)
"When you take responsibility for your own circumstances in life, blaming others is no longer an option" -Dayna Martin (9:21am September 11th, 2009)
exhausted after a day in the ocean. Can I make it through 3 more days of the conference? Having fun and missing those who could not make it ((hugs)) (12:07am September 11th, 2009)
ready, set, go! (7:36am September 10th, 2009)
back from what may have been our last Wild Rivers trip of the year. I love hanging with all my peeps at Not Back To School events. Let's do it again next week at Disney. See you there. (7:25pm September 9th, 2009)
is blurry eyed after reading all night. It was worth it but I am hurting. (8:18am September 9th, 2009)
"Do not train children to learn by force and harshness, but direct them to it by what amuses their minds, so that you may be better able to discover with accuracy the peculiar bent of the genius of each." -Plato (7:52pm September 8th, 2009)
SQEEEEE! Krisula's book is here!!! (6:03pm September 8th, 2009)
taking deep breaths and drinking coffee trying not to get overwhelmed at all the things to do in the next 2 days. (8:07am September 8th, 2009)
latest crafty mission is martial arts belts and vintage linens. (9:13am September 7th, 2009)
amazed at how much the right play list can motivate me. (8:09pm September 6th, 2009)
wonders why some websites do not improve over time? (9:06pm September 3rd, 2009)
squee!!! I got my Ducks sticker. (7:45pm September 3rd, 2009)
really, I swear! I am dressed and ready to walk out the door. Really I am. (7:47am September 3rd, 2009)
is trying to reprogram from her default "Does not work and play well with others." (10:46pm September 1st, 2009)
would really like to check her gmail before heading out. (2:14pm September 1st, 2009)
"Placing the blame or judgment on someone else leaves you powerless to change your experience. Taking responsibility for your beliefs and judgments gives you the power to change them." -Byron Katie (7:59am September 1st, 2009)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment