Saturday, October 31, 2009
Facebook Catch Up
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain Another favorite quote via Dana's Dailys. (8:25am October 30th, 2009)
It was nice to be reminded how much I love our homeschooling community. (9:58pm October 28th, 2009)
It's that time of year. Yes, it is true. Jeff is starting to plot his Black Friday route. (9:12pm October 27th, 2009)
just booked my flight for NM in Jan and realized that I haven't flown in over 10 years. (2:15pm October 27th, 2009)
wondering what type of witch I will be for tomorrows festivities. (9:18pm October 25th, 2009)
Spent a lovely morning working in the yard and garden with the family. (1:07pm October 25th, 2009)
The true test of intelligence is not how much we know how to do, but how we behave when we don't know what to do. -John Holt From Daily Quotes for Lifelong Learners (10:17am October 24th, 2009)
finally has the most of the camping stuff put away. For the first time since the 1st trip to Carp this year. :eeks: (10:00pm October 21st, 2009)
is thinking about our 13yo puppy Big Dog Trek. (7:20pm October 21st, 2009)
<3 Mezzetta Garlic Stuffed Olives <3 and I don't like olives. (1:36pm October 19th, 2009)
"EVERYBODY knows that bacon cures EVERYTHING! That's because bacon, itself, must be cured before we eat it. Therefore, bacon is a health food. ;)" - Wendy Brown Eidman Sorry Wen this was too good to pass up. <3 Jenn (12:58pm October 19th, 2009)
“Whatever relationships you have attracted in your life at this moment, are precisely the ones you need in your life at this moment. There is a hidden meaning behind all events, and this hidden meaning is serving your own evolution.” Deepak Chopra Thank you Dayna (11:25am October 18th, 2009)
There was a 48hr window between kids and pukeing in bed in the middle of the night. Hope we are the only ones. (1:52am October 18th, 2009)
printing out calendars to be in compliance. I'm such a good girl. (10:28am October 17th, 2009)
pondering improvements to her camping gear/set-up. (8:44pm October 16th, 2009)
is thankful that the plumber was here before the boy started pukeing. (6:58am October 16th, 2009)
thinking of the sunshine, space, quiet and art that she enjoyed today. (8:40pm October 15th, 2009)
is home and exhausted while trying to dig deep for a creative activity that starts in less than an hour. (11:09am October 15th, 2009)
Happiness is a continuation of happenings which are not resisted.-Deepak Chopra (12:31am October 11th, 2009)
is thinking now may be the time to pack my clothing and look for rain gear. (12:09am October 11th, 2009)
is procrastinating again. 2 dozen small things left on my list + packing for me. Is anyone actually done yet? Or are you being good and not hanging out at FB. (7:00pm October 10th, 2009)
R4/PSA completed. (5:31pm October 10th, 2009)
if I could just get around to packing for myself and do the menu planning I'd be almost done. (9:50pm October 9th, 2009)
trying to wake up enough to drive myself to the spa. Life is rough. (8:48am October 9th, 2009)
new tablecloth for camping. Check. Refashioned hand towels for camping. Check. Help 2 girls make purses. Check. Cut fabric for camp flags craft. Check. Bedding for camping. Ahh. Clothing for camping. Ummmm. Food for camping. What? 8 hours until I leave for the spa. All is good. (12:43am October 9th, 2009)
digging the table I just reupholstered for the camping trip. (9:19pm October 8th, 2009)
"As we get older and our kids grow up, we eventually come to realize that all the big things in our lives are really the direct result of how we've handled all the little things." - Pam SOrooshian via Sandra Dodd's Big Book. (7:20am October 8th, 2009)
Thankful tomorrow will be shorter than today was. (11:50pm October 7th, 2009)
Looking forward to a bit a visiting with 2 of my fav groups of hsing friends. Note :) If you see me off in a corner of a park doing yoga or meditating today just smile and nod. (8:04am October 7th, 2009)
time to prep clothing and kitchen for camping. (6:21pm October 6th, 2009)
Sonny's with a sister and a female child + a bottle of wine makes for a great night. (9:11pm October 5th, 2009)
This then is the first duty of an educator: to stir up life but leave it free to develop. -Maria Montessori (8:21pm October 4th, 2009)
Round one of stuff ready to pack in the Chinnok. Now if I didn't have to feed anyone I'd be all set. Menue planning gets me everytime. (6:37pm October 4th, 2009)
is heading to Camping World. I wonder if it will be as much fun as I remember it being when I was a kid. (11:31am October 4th, 2009)
lost a whole week & a spa day. Then found 2 days, including a spa day. Now I have to make up that lost week in the next 6 days all of which are already booked. (12:00am October 3rd, 2009)
just back from a field trip to the Laguan Art Museum to see the WOW exibit, quality time on the beach with friends, and a visit to the Chinnok. Now to relax with a bowl of homemade soup. Yum. (7:29pm October 2nd, 2009)
feels like it is a special day. Lots of people out and about wearing their fall beach finest :) Have I mentioned lately how much I love my community? The local and the friends. Have a great day! (12:19pm October 2nd, 2009)
listening to the hum of the cds uploading to iTunes, checking email and enjoying this quiet moment. (7:14am October 2nd, 2009)
enjoying listening to the kids play boffers joyfully *and* together! Another one of those moments for the mental scrapbook. (6:58pm October 1st, 2009)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment