Monday, November 30, 2009

Facebook Catch Up


just returned from a 2 mouse day.   (8:29pm November 30th, 2009)
wondering if we'll be hanging with Mickey or ChuckE. tomorrow.   (11:39pm November 29th, 2009)
Sending out a big ol' THANK YOU to Paige for the heads up on comparison pricing for gifts via Google shopping. Now, if I can figure out why one source has it listed as retail for almost $60 and the other on sale for $16.99. Hummmm...   (12:08pm November 29th, 2009)
I am envisioning Battle of the Bands in 3 rooms of our house after Christmas. Note to self: Put ear plugs & wireless headphones on the shopping list.   (11:33am November 29th, 2009)
I love when a kid requests something and I can pull it out of a hat. Cross one easel off Jules' wish list and add a bunch of canvases.   (10:39pm November 27th, 2009)
just back from my 3rd ever Black Friday adventure. 1st in the last 13 years. Note: Remember your sunglasses.   (9:37am November 27th, 2009)
"Jerick, hurry! 15 minutes." -Julia who is watching Cartoon Network intently wating for the new Ben 10.   (3:47pm November 25th, 2009)
not going to be on time to Sunset Park because I'm too busy watching/listening to the Surf Punks on YouTube. I think I'll blame it on Maura. <3 <3   (1:02pm November 24th, 2009)
It is a brignt sunny day here and foggy 100 yards away. Love it.   (7:46am November 24th, 2009)
:singing: "Ho, ho, ho and a bottle of rum Santa's run off to the Caribbean"   (8:58pm November 23rd, 2009)
met some jalapenos that kicked my butt.   (8:33pm November 23rd, 2009)
Monday Monday so good to me.   (7:12am November 23rd, 2009)
would like to thank Adrienne for the photo I'm currently useing and to apoligize publicly to Crystal for publicly blowing the end of AR for her.   (9:25pm November 22nd, 2009)
The 1st Annual Vaughters Daughters Pre-Holiday Get Together was a hit! Thank you Rhonda, Jenn, Claudia, Diana and Tina. I was thrilled to see you all. (((hugs)))   (7:56pm November 22nd, 2009)
Good Morning Sunshine!   (7:46am November 20th, 2009)
"You're reason where there isn't any reason."   (12:54pm November 19th, 2009)
Browsing Etsy looking for Christmas gifting ideas.   (7:32am November 19th, 2009)
thankful to be home with a cold beer in hand. Dreaming of the 80's and drinking Pacifico by the case in Matzatlan.   (9:29pm November 18th, 2009)
thinking that January may bring me from cold and snow to Mexico. Sounds like a great way to start off the new year.   (9:47am November 18th, 2009)
Weeding out in the sewing area giving myself a little alergic reaction. Beer should fix that right? Yeah, yeah the Benadryl is on hand and I promise not to touch anymore elastic on purpose. Ok?   (7:48pm November 17th, 2009)
45 Ways to Say "Yes" to your Child ~Dayna Martin   (7:21pm November 16th, 2009)
is heading south today. I have a date with a boy and the USS Midway.   (6:13am November 16th, 2009)

wondering what direction we will end up tomorrow? North? South? East? Even a little west could happen. Well, it could.   (7:51pm November 15th, 2009)
umm... it looks like there will be a puppy in our future. Jules put it on her Christmas list last night. J just asked, in a J sort of way, if we would have a dog again.   (1:11pm November 15th, 2009)
enjoys steam vacuuming the carpet.   (6:00pm November 14th, 2009)
thinking about the wonderful potential of this new day. What treasures will it hold?   (9:24am November 13th, 2009)
is home.   (2:18am November 13th, 2009)
4/7/96 - 11/11/09 RIP Big Dog Trek   (9:19pm November 11th, 2009)
a beautiful day for a walk and catching up on news podcasts.   (8:38am November 11th, 2009)
is cranky that I'm caught up on all my blog reading. I want MORE! Have any that you can't live without? Especially crafty ones :)   (3:33pm November 9th, 2009)
Jerick's random question of the day. "What is the scientific name for the back of the knee?" Thanks goes to Padre for the Phone a Friend answer in 60 seconds or less.   (8:52pm November 5th, 2009)
Inaction saps the vigor of the mind. -Leonardo da Vinci Thank you Daily Quotes for Lifelong Learners.   (8:56pm November 4th, 2009)
Coffee & a warm Ikea Cini roll delivered to the computer. Nice way to start the day.   (7:46am November 4th, 2009)
Sleepytime tea. Is it sleepy time yet?   (7:47pm November 2nd, 2009)
Read chat a little, clean a little, read chat a little, finally show kiddo the local bike jumps, read chat a little, help with monkey platter a little, read chat a little. A lovely way to spend a few hours.   (4:04pm November 2nd, 2009)

No comments: