Friday, April 17, 2009

Little Joys

Parting with stuff that is weighing you down.

From April


Boxes stuffed with fabric. I found a fellow hs'r who was interested in sewing more and wanted inexpensive sources for fabric. Not only did I share all my "super secrete" fabric sources (on one of the local hsing lists) but I also had to joy of gifting these 3 boxes stuffed with the fabric that I had not been willing to donate to my favorite thrift store. Fabrics that I was only able to part with because there were going directly to someone who has the intention to sew. No strings attached. She can donated them or pass them along. My gift has been given. There is so much joy in giving and joy in the space created in my life that I now can see that there may be a time again that I choose to sew.

No comments: