I did it!
![]() |
| From 2009 April |
I rode my bike. I rode it down town. Up and down all those hills and I didn't have to walk it once!!!
I did it! I did it! I really really did it!
I was really scared but it was easy! ... not super easy but easy enough that I'll do it again tomorrow.
I'm so excited! This opens up a whole new world for me. I super duper tickled.
![]() |
| From 2009 April |
Now, giggle, I need a basket for the front and a longer/taller seat post and... and.... and... lol no I don't need a water bottle holder the basket will work for that. But finding the bike lock will help riding it to work tomorrow. Stickers, I need stickers to personalize it.
- Find Bike Lock
- Acquire stickers I like
- Find basket.
- Longer/taller seat post.


No comments:
Post a Comment