Bright and early Julia and I were ready for the Craft Fair
Julia's drawings.
Julia's drawings.
![]() |
| From 2008 December |
The car was packed waiting for the aprons.
![]() |
| From 2008 December |
Alas, the weather was against us and the outdoor event was canceled.
![]() |
| From 2008 December |
So for giggles I set up in the house and started sorting out the aprons as holiday gifts.
![]() |
| From 2008 December |
Sure it rained, poured really, all day. We made bread, listened to Half Blood Prince, ate fresh bread with Mummu, and I sewed... a little.
Completed the final 2 aprons I had cut out.
![]() |
| From 2008 December |
![]() |
| From 2008 December |
I whipped up the bags I envisioned with the first bite I had of the TJs Sat and Vinegar Potato Chips. Of course I needed 3 bags for my first bag idea but that changed today. As much as the inside of the bags are plastic-y the outsides are too papery for more than a novelty.
![]() |
| From 2008 December |
I did a little cleaning in my sewing area and found a large stack of 8"x8" squares left over from the end of a split wine coaster binge a few years ago. So a quick pic (thanks dh) and sew the tester was up. A new wallet for me and a co-ordinating key fob. Looks like the girls on my list will all be getting similar sets. :) Mine is already in use.
![]() |
| From 2008 December |








No comments:
Post a Comment