| From 2009July |
I mentioned that I'm doing The Artist's Way. In true Jenn fashion I could not just read the book and do the exercises. I had to make it just right for me. I needed just the right sized bag. Just the right sized hard surface for writing. The soft back book had to be made just sturdy enough for it to feel important while I'm reading it. Worthy of the time and energy that I'm putting into it. Labeled notebooks for my writing along with a sketch book that would fit into the bag. ... you've seen the specialty pen/pencil holders I made.
These are the sorts of activities that make life fun for me.
Note: The writing surface (green) and hard book cover (pink) are inserted with plastic corrigated recycled election signs. The end of a stash from 5 years ago. I look forward to finding a new resource in the near future.
No comments:
Post a Comment