These photos were taken July 14th and are being posted on July 23
The lone sunflower bloomed just prior to these photos so tall!
The cucumbers are trellised on an old wooden ladder. So far (7/23) I have harvested my first 2 cucumbers EVER! After multiple years of attempting to grow cucumber and no sprouts I am very excited.
If you look closely, behind the sunflower, you may be able to see the Sweet 100's. One part of it has now grown up and past the top of the fence. There are currently 20+ Sweet 100's almost as high as the fence top.
| From 2009July |
Again, I am reminded that I planted the tomatos way to close together.
| From 2009July |
My first large red tomato came off the vine yesterday July 22.
| From 2009July |
Jeff's peppers are still thriving.
| From 2009July |
The first 2 corns off the stalk are planned for a meal this weekend.
| From 2009July |
| From 2009July |
Garden Review as of July 23rd 2009?
I enjoy the garden much more when I'm actually eating food from it. I only eat food from it when I am actually preparing meals at home. I only prepare meals at home when the kitchen is clean. I only clean the kitchen if I am home for significant lengths of time. So it is easy for me to get in a cycle of not enjoying my garden.
No comments:
Post a Comment