Thursday, June 4, 2009

Quickie

Jules is getting into anime. She's still loving Carebears and Strawberry Shortcake. She's listening to Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana and Wizard Rock. The Hermione Crookshanks Experience is her fav wiz rock band and :looks around: shhhh, the latest cd is on its way for her to enjoy.

Jerick is thriving on our recent acquisition of digital cable. Endless hours of the Military and SciFi channel. If he's not watching TV he's attached to the iPod learning songs from Guitar Hero World Tour. We've set him up with an assortment of music. He used to lean towards country music (the only station he could get in his room on the radio) and he's now leaning towards hard rock.

Jeff continues to work 7 days a week but we manage to find plenty of time together. An interesting balance considering we tend to get along best when we spend more time together. With his M-F hours being different than ever before, the option of coming home for lunch or us stopping by to visit during the day has really made a tremendous difference. The after hours and weekend stuff doesn't get in the way because it is light so late.

I'm loving the Mossy Creek Series. It is so feel good and feels right. I'm also going though Life Lessons for Matering the Law of Attraction... slowly. I feel so high on life that I'm usually smiling. Even being "under the weather" all that I could think of was how wonderful my life is and how much I enjoyed hanging out with my sisters. A day trip to Glen Ivy Hot Springs with some girl friends continued to add to my joyous outlook.

This month, June 2009, I am looking forward to a trip to the Getty Villa (the kids opted out), Mummu's 94th Birthday, hanging out at the beach (weather permitting) and spending more time with our friends at Wild Rivers (we've already been 3 times this season)

Good-by May Gray.
Say no to June Gloom.
Let's banish July No Sky.

Let in the SUN!

No comments: