Monday, June 8, 2009

Another Beautiful Day

We've had many gray skis and so much dew/rain/fog that it has made me cranky.
It is June for goodness sake!

... oh yeah May Gray was followed by June Gloom. ick

Monday is going to be one of our beach days so I wanted to get in the habit if I could.
Jerick opted to stay home and play Combat Arms with his friend Sky via the phone.

Jules, who has not left the house in 4 days because of fever and congestion, was well enough to make the trip... to the park by the beach but not the beach.

My first photo from my camera sent to my email addy.
From 2009June


We had just finished talking about what a perfect day for boogie boarding it was. Warm, yet breezy with great waves. She also agreed that she was too weak to make it to the water, boogie board, and back to the car. I think the trip to the water would have done her in. Baby steps and a promise to go tomorrow if she feels up to it and the weather agrees.

She's holding fresh salsa from Cafe del Sol a favorite of ours and exactly what she wanted for her recouping body. I've got to do a shout out for their bean and cheese burritos (a fav of the kids, dh and the ils) and I've got a passion for there bacon breakfast burritos. You can't beat there fresh salsa and fresh hot tortilla chips. Well worth a stop by if you are heading to or from SD on the 5.

We hung out in the grass and read a book that we are both really excited about.
Another Edward Eager story.
From 2009June

No comments: