| 1. | Squee | 914 up, 89 down |
| A noise primarily made by an over-excited fangirl, however it has spread rapidly and is now widely spread among the web community. Omg!! New Harry Potter book out!! Omg Squee squee! omg!!! | ||
| From 2009June |
28 - 1 Dr. Seuss Books at the Friends of the Library Bookstore
We all have those things that our parents parted with that we wish they hadn't. For me it was a sweatshirt (cut off arm, mustard yellow with a red number 6) and the collection of Dr. Seuss books we had when I was a kid. I have spent the last 11 years collecting Dr. Seuss to try to rebuild the collection for the next generation. Today I think I finished the project. I haven't gone through and picked out the dups but my guess is less than 6. That leaves us in the 60?! range depending on dups in the pre-existing collection.
I have one more sister to check with but it is my hope that the collection will find a home at the "work in progress" cabin.
No comments:
Post a Comment