![]() |
| From 2009 May |
For the first time ever I have cucumbers that sprouted!
![]() |
| From 2009 May |
A radish that I allowed to get so big it burst.
![]() |
| From 2009 May |
Basil hiding under a sunflower.
The sunflower opted to sprout after I planted the basil there :) and I thought it was basil... until I tasted one of the leaves.
![]() |
| From 2009 May |
Sweet 100s
![]() |
| From 2009 May |
and more
![]() |
| From 2009 May |
Lots of leaves and no tomatos. Same as last year.
![]() |
| From 2009 May |
Pretty!
![]() |
| From 2009 May |
Corn.
3 rows sprouted. 2 rows did not.
![]() |
| From 2009 May |
Zuc, and once again failed pumpkins
![]() |
| From 2009 May |
more zuc
![]() |
| From 2009 May |
dozens of seeds and only one sprout
![]() |
| From 2009 May |
another failure at carrots. this round was carrot seeds on tape.
![]() |
| From 2009 May |
and no I still haven't planted this pepper (upper right) :) good thing since I've found a better place for it.
![]() |
| From 2009 May |














No comments:
Post a Comment