Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sewing Updates

Long time no blog :)

So I'll be posting a quick series of posts that are photo heavy.

Large Bucket #2
Marimekko fabric. Gifted to Mummu.
From 2009 February


I found Care Bears sheets for Jules at the TS but not pillow cases. What is a sewing mom to do? Make pillow cases that look cute with them.
From 2009 February


I made two of this little buckets. They were more difficult than the large ones due to the size :/ One went in a care package to Bri in SF and the other (pictured) went to work with me today. I stitched the 3 candies to the side for interest.
From 2009 February


I also made a bunch of heavy bags for coin collecting. The were not fun and they are not done. 5 out of 11? are done and the rest may be ufos forever.

No comments: