Jules swings and listens to HP.
We haven't had the rope up in years. We put it up, per Julia's request and because we are supposed to have 3 storms back to back. Storm #1 only lasted over night. The next one is due in Sunday night with #3 close behind.
![]() |
| From 2009 February |
![]() |
| From 2009 February |
Meanwhile, if Jerick is not playing games he's lounging in his new to him lazy boy. Thanks Padre!
![]() |
| From 2009 February |
![]() |
| From 2009 February |
Last minute Valentines cards for friends and family.
![]() |
| From 2009 February |
:) My valentines gifts :)
Dream hair dryer.
![]() |
| From 2009 February |
I fell in love with this a few weeks ago.
![]() |
| From 2009 February |
and the first/only graphic tee that I've ever seen that I'd be willing to wear.
![]() |
| From 2009 February |
and some chocolate and a sappy card all from dh. Gotta love him.
I may take picts of the card from the kids it was super cute.








No comments:
Post a Comment